Low Carb Mini Portobello Mushroom Pizza
A delicious low-carb way to enjoy pizza. These are incredibly easy to make and customize with toppings of your choice.
- 4 Large Portobello Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Low Carb Marinara Sauce
- 80 G Fresh Or Grated Mozzarella
- 20 Slices Pepperoni Or Chorizo Sausage
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Arrange mushrooms onto a baking tray, fill up. Spread 2 tbsp marinara sauce onto each, followed by 1/4 of the mozzarella (approx 20g or 2 tbsp). Finally, arrange 5 slices of pepperoni onto each pizza
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F (190°C) until cheese begins to turn golden and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://cookingfive.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit I Eat Keto